The 90 Degree Angle Carpenter's Clamp helps hold assemblies like boxes, cabinets, drawers, and cases together to ensure that you get strong, tight-fitting assemblies—whether you’re using Kreg pocket-hole joinery, or another method. The clamp’s V-wedge jaws grip the mating pieces securely, ensuring that the pieces sit at precise 90° angles while you drive in Kreg Screws, or even another type of fastener, such as a nail or wood screw.
The easy way to hold 90° corner joints and “T” joints in
boxes, cabinets, and cases.
- Cutout allows driving a pocket-hole screw without removing the clamp.
- Easy-to-regulate clamping pressure with the thumbwheel.
- Cast aluminum “V” and wedge clamp pads.
- Works on 90° corners and “T” joints.
- Padded, ergonomic handles.
- 1" maximum capacity.
- Adjustment Knob: Provides easy-to-regulate clamping pressure.
- Material: 420 stainless steel + aluminum alloy + iron + plastic.
- Size: 21x10cm.
- Weight: 600g.
- 1 x 90 Degree Angle Carpenter's Clamp.
- Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: OVER 39.99 dollars.
- We process orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 2 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. Please note that we don't ship on weekends.
- Free Shipping Worldwide: Over USD $50 dollars.
- We processes orders between Monday and Friday. Orders will be processed within 15 business days of ordering and shipped out the next day after the processing day. We don't ship on weekends.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.